Invisalign In Clifton, NJ
Do you want a straight, beautiful smile but you don’t like the look of metal brackets and wires? Are you afraid of how long orthodontic
What Are Some Advantages Of Invisalign?
It’s true! Invisalign appliances, called aligners, are clear plastic and virtually unnoticeable to the people around you. But that’s not the only advantage to Invisalign when compared to traditional braces. According to the makers of Invisalign, when you choose Invisalign you can depend on an unsurpassed level of:
- Comfort, because Invisalign has no sharp, metal parts to irritate soft tissue.
- Convenience, because you can remove the aligners when you eat and to clean them.
- Confidence, because Invisalign is cosmetically attractive and virtually unnoticeable.
- Satisfaction, because you can eat the foods you love without worrying about food catching in your braces.
- Oral health, because you can brush and floss normally without using cumbersome floss threaders and other tools
What Does The Process Of Invisalign Treatment Entail?
Your Invisalign treatment begins with the creation of your first set of aligners, which are clear plastic trays to fit over your teeth. You will wear the first set for two weeks and then change to another set, which you wear for another two weeks. Every two weeks you receive a new set of aligners, as your teeth gradually move into position. The entire Invisalign treatment only takes nine to fifteen months, compared to years for conventional orthodontic treatment.
Does Invisalign Correct The Same Issues As Braces?
Invisalign corrects the same issues as conventional braces, including teeth that are poorly aligned, rotated, overlapped, or spaced widely apart. Invisalign treatment can also correct major bite problems like crossbite, open bite, underbite, and overbite.
You owe it to yourself to discover Invisalign, the most discreet, comfortable solution to give you the straight smile you’ve always wanted. You don’t have to suffer to have a straight smile. It’s time to visit a dentist near you and discover the magic of Invisalign. Call Anthony Pinadella, DMD at (973) 594-1050 in Clifton, NJ today!